Gar limited is a junior base and precious metals exploration company in Ontario, Canada. Gar is focused on providing shareholder value by advancing projects through partnerships. We are your good-luck exploration company.
John Rapski - Age 68, is the president and CEO of the corporation. Mr. Rapski has been employed on a full time basis since his appointment and received a Bachelor of Environmental Studies degree from the University of Waterloo in 1972. Mr. Rapski has been in the junior mining industry for 35 years.
William Andrew Campbell CA/CPA - Age 62, is the CFO of the corporation. Mr. Campbell is a chartered accountant and has been the auditor of numerous public mining companies from 1996 to 2004. Since that time he has been a "financial advisor" to several "Canadian" and "U.S" listed companies and provides tax and financial advisory services to both individuals and private Canadian companies. Mr. Campbell received a Bachelor of Business administration ("BBA") from Bishop's University with majors in accounting and marketing in 1976.
Walter Krystia - Age 67, is the former CFO and a current director of the corporation, having resigned his position on October 16, 2013. Mr. Krystia is a retired professor of business at Ryerson University in Toronto and is currently providing business consulting and advisory services to small business entities.
Robert Pengelly - Age 32, has run a niche software development company for the last ten years focusing on data analysis and visualization. Mr. Pengelly has assisted in the development of web pages for industry leading companies. He is a strong advocate for open source software and has contributed too many projects over the last decade. Mr. Pengelly received a B.S c in computer sciences from Ryerson University.
Denise Lafrenier - Age 55, is President of 2158879 Ontario Limited, an exploration Stage Enterprise exploring in the Abitibi region of Ontario. He is also an Aboriginal liaison officer, with Indian Status in Canada and the United States. He is employed as a professional heavy equipment operator.
- June 12, 2017 - Corporate Update
- June 8, 2017 - Corporate Update
- August 5, 2015 - Corporate Update
- March 16, 2015 - Corporate Update
- Oct. 8, 2014 - Corporate Update
- Oct. 7, 2014 - Corporate Update
- April 22, 2014 - Corporate Update
No securities regulatory authority has approved or disapproved of the contents of this news release.
- Notice of Annual Special Meetings of Shareholders Dec 20th, 2013
- Management Information Circular Nov 13th, 2013
- Financial Statements - January 31, 2013 and 2012
- Interim Financial Statements - July 31, 2013
- Management Discussion and Analysis - July 31, 2013
- Management Discussion and Analysis- January 31, 2012
- Management Discussion and Analysis- October 31, 2014
- Interim Financial Statements- October 31, 2014